Adoption Services are provided by Tecla Jenniskens, M.S.W., RSW, a Private Adoption Practitioner, approved and licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services.
The following services are available for prospective adoptive applicants:
- Pre-adoption guidance for individuals and couples wishing to pursue adoption;
- International, private domestic and child welfare adoption home studies for both relative and non-relative adoptions;
- Liaison with adoption agencies, licensees and government bodies on behalf of adoptive applicants;
- Review and consultation regarding child proposals for domestic or international adoptions;
- Completion of post placement reports required by domestic and foreign governments;
- Post adoption counselling.
These services are available for prospective birth parents:
- Counselling and support for expecting parents in planning adoption;
- Post placement counselling.